1) entered DFU (black screen) mode.
2) fully restored to 1.1.3.
3) shutdown the phone and reboot.
4) run: ziphone -a -j -u from command line (latest archive)
The phone rebooted after 2 minutes.
Everything is ok.
1) open installer.
2) update community sources.
3) goto System category and install BSD Subsystem.
4) in System category install openssh as well.
My pc is running windows XP sp2 with all patches.
Itunes 7.5 (completely uninstall itunes 7.6 http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93698 ) then install 7.5 (i think 7.4.3 will work too)
And of course the latest archive of ziphone.
Unzip it in a directory.
1) open command prompt
2) cd to that directory
3) ziphone -a -j -u
Do not close itunes after restore.
Do not touch it's window.
Just wait 2 minutes.
When a new version of ZiPhone comes out,
delete the old version (the whole directory)
And use the new archive.
ZiPhone and zibri.dat must be of the same archive.